When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address, IP address or other details to help you with your experience.When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.Google
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users Google support We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google Adwords
- Google analytics reporting
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. Links to Other Sites
We do not collect any registration information from users who indicate they are under the age of thirteen (13). If a user under the age of thirteen (13) attempts to register with OpsWorks, OpsWorks notifies the user that he or she is not eligible to become a member of OpsWorks’ service and we do not collect or use any personal information from that child. Except in those limited instances described above, OpsWorks will not share personally identifiable information about our users with third parties without your permission, and we do not sell, license or rent personal information about any of our members, regardless of age.